spring has come? really?

some clothing brands have already started to display their spring collections - since two weeks ago. however, London hadn't become warmer since then as it suddenly got colder again these past two weeks - just after (almost) everyone I know said spring had knocked our door.


but today, I went out to a flower market in Columbia Road - near Shoreditch Town Hall (20 minutes from where I live - by bus) , and voila! the sun shines so brightly and it's only 15degree Celsius.  I love today's weather!  I've already started to feel hot with my current coat. Yea! ah well, whether it's spring already or not, I don't mind. as long as my assignments get done before due date. :)


so, here's some of the picture's of today's walk in a nice weather.




my favourite corner near Columbia road (brick wall not like other side of the road),
filled with nice little cafe offering breakfast menu and there were two street musicians performing


came home with a small flower cactus,
nice companion for my sinchan statues :p


it was actually a nice place,
only it's annoying for it's too narrow and crowded


I love taking pictures of these
[what do you call these? name plat? I bet there's another term - ah, whatever]


everywhere I go, one of the most tempting things for me is the smell of coffee.
a nice fresh brewed coffee!

We had descent lunch today, in a Turkish restaurant. Big portion, but it was not a problem for me. I can eat everything! Thanks for my friend for treating us! :)




turkish salad,don't worry that big looking chillies were not spicy at all


I'm happy I chose this - it was really delicious. it's called pide - some kind of bread with topping (mine came with beef and cheese, which looks like pizza, but it's not. they have their own pizza, and it has thin crust, very thin.
yummy right? 


so can I officially welcome spring? :)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Blue Valentine - a movie about love that doesn't work

Pojangmacha: Korean angkringan

haruskah ak diruwat?