an improved cooking skill?

aha!


I just found out - the time I post more blog posts is the time I am supposed to sit quietly in front of my laptop and do some work! but, here I am! typing my blog post! ** feeling guilty already.


but, tonite is only about food. I would like to ask myself if my cooking skill has already improved or not during my staying outside home - outside the convenience of my mother's cooking. well, to be honest, I do cook when I am at home. but I am never the main cook. so I just help here and there. when I do the main cook role, usually it's only me who finish eating (or sometimes my mom - but I suspect it's because she also finds it convenient to eat what is available, or she feels a pity XD ).


just want to post some shots of my 'masterpieces'. honestly, I only cook whatever cross to mind - no basic recipe. Just do: chop this and that, stir fry most of the time. and when my landlord or flatmate ask what the hell I am cooking, just simply respond with "ngawur" *hey, I even spread this Javanese word!*


a grilled chicken plus cold orange juice

my fave of November: fried shrimp, steamed rice, Indonesian crackers, and super hot sambal bawang

rawon and rice, with bean sprout

remember my previous post about Korean mix rice?

healthy capjay and rice

for this two pics, I have no clue what to name it... As long as it's edible, it's called food!





well, I still don't have a good answer to my question in the title post, but let time gives another chance!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Blue Valentine - a movie about love that doesn't work

Pojangmacha: Korean angkringan

haruskah ak diruwat?