after six months or so

it's a bit painful for me to post this, but, just for fun I decided to post these three pictures. 


early Oct 2011


late Dec 2011



NOW!!
can anyone tell the difference? ;p


on a side note, actually I could tell that I've began gaining weight during this past few months, especially after my life has been turned *kind of* upside down by the increasing difficulty of sleeping. When I do my activity at night, I still crave for snacks. Hereby, this is the result. I tried to jog, but since it was such a long time I didn't do it, it killed my leg. So, I kinda gave up. But, I think, by looking at this, I should definitely begin to jog again.


so, let's live healthy life! 
(self-hypnotising, though I can't really see myself having the normal sleep hour, especially assignment, essay and dissertation are all waiting)

Comments

  1. i was just about to say that u gain weight!!!! yeah! love it. :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. eh? what do you mean "love it"? you love it when your friend gain weight?

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Blue Valentine - a movie about love that doesn't work

Pojangmacha: Korean angkringan

haruskah ak diruwat?