feeling stupid

argh! i've been feeling so stupid lately, i can't think straight! 




by the way, i found a nice cover of Falling Slowly (Glen Hasard) by a Korean male vocalist, Park Hyo Shin. his voice soothes me (or actually makes me feel stupider?) .. haha



now, it's 10 March 2012 already, I've been here for almost a half year already. It's hard to believe, time really flies. It almost gives me no time to breath. You have to adapt to a new academic culture. You are expected to obtain a master degree in merely one academic year (not two like the rest of the world -- okay, I am exaggerating things, but still a year is so fast!). Now term two has almost come to an end. One written exams awaits for you in May. Three essays for mid April (13.000 words in total). And 2000 words diary project due next two weeks. And then, there's dissertation with a topic you're still unable to grasp yet.


*Sigh*


Breathe! Hwaiting!


PS: I keep on using Korean words now, this is the result of choosing Korean thing for your specialization, I suppose. Doesn't matter anyway.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Blue Valentine - a movie about love that doesn't work

Pojangmacha: Korean angkringan

haruskah ak diruwat?