thank GOD!

today is my birthday!! i wish that this year i would have a silent birthday, just like a year ago when the people surrounds me did not know that i was having a birthday, until a few days later. hehehe.............

i wish to be able to contemplate for what i've done the previous year, what i've achieved, and what's still becoming my passion and dream.

this year, i was granted a very good opportunity, yet still i longed for more. i would really love to be a social researcher, or someone who's working in the field she likes. still, i haven't found the gap to fill in with my passion in my current job, though now i start to look for it more carefully. 

as for postgrad, this year, i've applied for three scholarship: BGF, fulbright and ADS, all three i haven't heard from. yet, i still keep my optimism though keep trying to find other doors. and still, i don't want to be too 'pushy'. 

there, my dream with my bestfriends still haven't shed a light. :) but we keep our hope high and low.. hahaha....... ice cream cafe someday! :) cheers, guys!

this doesn't have anything to do with my post,
yet i want to have some of these before i go home

Comments

  1. gak percaya 3 tahun berturut-turut having a silent birthday! :D

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Blue Valentine - a movie about love that doesn't work

Pojangmacha: Korean angkringan

haruskah ak diruwat?