my bad influence

our comfortable beds
oaaa......


i've just finished having my dinner, and now just browsing the social media (facebook and friends, hahaa).


these couple of weeks, if not month, me and my partner (working partner) always wake up very late. we're supposed to be in our office at 9 am. then come back home at 5 (though we usually go back later than that, don't know why, but every one seems to work very hard). now, we wake up at around 9 or so, and then arrive at work at 11 or so. this is a stupid habit i keep at home (waking up late). the craziest thing was we woke up at 9.30 and come at lunch time.


(why so long to arrive at the office? because, we need to shower, have breakfast, and my partner usually cook something for her breakfast and lunch before going to work)


fyi, my partner's habit at home is always sleep early and wake up early in the morning. but since she came to sydney, her habit changes. she sleeps midnight and wake up late. once when we had our day off, we ever woke up at around 12, and she even woke up at 1!! hahaha. 


a year ago, i was also away from home, though just in the neighboring city for a research project. i stayed in a boarding house with a friend. she also had the same habit of waking up early. but then, she also woke up late since she slept in the same room with me, even the same bed. haha. 


what's wrong with them?? is my bad habit too bad so that my two friends got influenced with it just by staying for at least 1,5 month?? hahahaha.......


only God knows why... =)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Blue Valentine - a movie about love that doesn't work

Pojangmacha: Korean angkringan

haruskah ak diruwat?