the awkward moment #11



when you have less than 48 hours left in a city where (almost) everyone feel welcomed. it's kinda sad, really. had the last farewell dinner with everyone. came home for another dinner for another party (it's a birthday party actually). it feels weird, knowing you may not be able to come back (soon -- well, I hope I can come back for whatever purpose later in the future, but it may not be for the same purpose).


this past couple years has been terrific. now that I think about it, seven years ago, I never thought I could go this far (literally and figuratively). there are some things I regret for not doing, but I believe if I work harder in the future, I will be able to do more things that I wasn't able to do this past couple years. I must thank a lot of people for helping me to go this far. I find it funny that it all started with SMS. perhaps, in the future, I must send more SMS to more people. LOL.


ah well, it's Christmas eve, everyone... merry Christmas!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Blue Valentine - a movie about love that doesn't work

Pojangmacha: Korean angkringan

haruskah ak diruwat?