today's greedy journey

after not eating well this past two week, today I visited a Mediterranean restaurant with my two Indonesian friends... hm, of course, there was a discount offer, 7.90 GBP for three courses lunch. so I went there, ordered chicken skewers for starter, fillet sea bream with smoked salmon served with mash potatoes and saffron sauce, and stuffed apricot for dessert. not forgetting my temptation, I ordered a cup of Turkish coffee - came in a tiny cup. haha. and then, we went to China town to buy some Indonesian and Asian spices. passing a steamed-bun (aliyas bakpao) stall, I couldn't help to buy one -- a red bean one, which unfortunately I didn't take a picture of.


a friend's calamari and me with my starter
a strawberry cheesecake (my friend's), turkish coffee, and stuffed apricot


do you think that was all?


getting home, I suddenly remembered that I need to buy my sanitary napkin.


tet tot,
passing a lemon cheesecake in the minimarket, I took it and thought to save it for tomorrow. however, as you might imagine, after having dinner (which consisted of rice and smoked mackerel with butter and chicken vegetable soup), I ate the cheesecake for dessert!!!


an almost finished lemon cheesecake




what??!!


oooohh, guilty pleasure always feels so damn good. well I don't mind eating, or getting fatter. the thing that matters to me is money and cloth. I don't want to get fatter than I am now, coz that would mean a waste of cloth and a waste of money (which only goes for eating, though I don't mind spending extra money to taste something different [and delicious] occasionally). hahaha...


no worries, a week of diet is coming soon!! :D




all photo credit goes to Wulan, except the lemon cheesecake one.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Blue Valentine - a movie about love that doesn't work

Pojangmacha: Korean angkringan

haruskah ak diruwat?