Goal!!!

this week was so exhausting for me. I had two essays for my 1st term assignment. been reading since forever, but something held me up when it came to write. so, this was like the worst experience of doing essays. I didn't start writing until like 4 days before the deadline - except some outlines already. I must have been crazy. I need a writing tutorial NOW!! it was like a brain drain. and come to think of it, dissertation is a maximum 10.000 - I don't even know what I am going to write in that, and it is coming up on September. oh completely forgot, I need to propose some topic by the middle of this month. *WHAT??*


but finally, tonite I felt so relieved. I've finished and submitted two of them -- although I felt like I mumbled in the whole pages. *sigh*


so, after submitting online the last essay at 11:54 (the deadline is 11:59), I let myself to watch the super fun Family Outing. this is a Korean variety show, for those who doesn't know. it is super fun. when you see each member on stage performance [some of them are singers], you won't believe he/she is the same person with the one in the show - especially Lee Hyori and Daesung Big Bang. they aren't afraid to be themselves -- fun, silly and super crazy.. :D


Daesung and Hyori duet after some time of FO ending (2011?)


I bet, you won't find the same in Indonesia where public figures seem to constantly being jaim (jaga image). Lee Hyori in the stage *I finally searched for it in Youtube coz I didn't believe she is a famous singer* is so different with herself in FO. hahaha. below are some of her pictures. on stage, well, she is not bad. she sings well with a sort of husky voice which adds her sexiness. haha. but in Family Outing (FO), she is completely insane.. hahaha... 




Hyori in performance, 2008

a fan-made video of Hyori transformation in Family Outing (2009-2010)

okay, the reason for this post is actually not that. during my essay-writing period, my whole biology time reverses. I work most productively at midnight until dawn. so then I sleep until noon. but, yesterday, since I needed to hand in manually one essay at 4 pm, I decided to sleep at around 4 am although I felt so worried I wouldn't be able to wake up on time to finish. My essay was still around 2400 something words, still need to add up something till it is close to 4750 words. And it was like I haven't answered the question. I was in trouble. *sigh*


so I needed to sleep 'early'. I had a class on 1 pm. so, the latest, I had to be on the bus stop at 12. that meant I had to finish off my essay before 11.30! My God!! And so I slept. 


I got this habit of sleeping like a dead person. even if my alarm clocks are set to ring many times, I won't wake until I really feel like wake up. Yesterday,not surprisingly, I successfully ignored my two alarms which were set to my current fave up-beat song. wow, I totally slept like a buffalo *Indonesian phrase. XD XD


however, after I turned off my alarms, around some time I started to sing. yeah, I SANG! well, not singing in words, but it was sort of like humming. and in my sleep *well, I was between conscious and unconscious, I was like who sang that song in my room! oh my! BUT I REALIZED IT WAS ME!! I don't even remember what song it was. and so, I woke up eventually. 


Suddenly, it reminds me of this experience a year ago..


Ah well, never mind. People under stress tend to do strange thing.. :D


Time to sleep


**pictures taken from: 
http://www.quicklinks.net/articles/korean-singer-lee-hyori-pictures.html?page=4
http://yummycelebrities.com/2006/07/26/lee-hyori-picture-gallery-1/

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Blue Valentine - a movie about love that doesn't work

Pojangmacha: Korean angkringan

haruskah ak diruwat?