haruskah ak diruwat?

after years of good experience with my possession, this past couple of months have been a real 'hell' for me.
first, I lost a tripod in Jane Austen's city, Bath.
second (today), I lost my damn cell phone in a market (and fortunately, it was the android one - which I only got like in a what? a year or so).

this is just awesome!

yet, a friend of mine said I was way too 'cool' for someone who just lost a phone, to which another responded, "she didn't even react when she lost a boyfriend, what-more a phone!". haha, I guess she's right. 

well, I guess, goodbye! :'(

Comments

  1. a hundred % agree to your friend's opinion... haha. and now, how do you keep in touch with your indonesian friends huh? :p

    ReplyDelete
  2. how do I keep in touch with my Indonesian friends? ah, that's the question, mostly online - though I rarely do, coz I don't see chelzea online most of the time, haha. so I don't do much! I'm actually getting insane here, mber, with my dissertation - so now I ignore facebook and twitter most of the time! gyah!

    ReplyDelete
  3. u know what, i think, staying away from any social network is just good for our health. dont know why but i feel so. dont do things on it more than 2 minutes a day, better less :p
    anw, im on gtalk most of the time loy, if u need me. wakaka

    ReplyDelete
  4. yep, social network can be 'hell' sometimes... thanks for letting me know, mber! :D i'll find you on gtalk!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Blue Valentine - a movie about love that doesn't work

Pojangmacha: Korean angkringan