a wedding wish for my dear friend





aiyaaaa .... a good friend of mine is getting married in a week time... too bad I'm trapped here in this foreign land that I won't be able to be there. but, nonetheless, here's a video I made these last couple days. I hope she'll enjoy this video. I made it super fast, so don't expect anything. hahaha...

uppss, i forgot to write bayu, triono, lambang, and yuniar's names in the starring part.. hahaha.. well, doesn't matter, does it? they're sort of supporting actors here. well, once again, I say:

have a blessed marriage life years ahead!! :)


PS: before I forget, I'll say I always knew you'd be the first to get married, not only because you're the oldest of seven, but because you seem to have the most established and steady relationship with that boyfriend of yours. so next in line would probably be: kecoak?? or nila?? or atrid?? hahaha.. well, no one knows, who knows I'd be the next one? :D



and finally, to my six friends in the pictures above,
wherever you are, whatever you do,
let's cherish this friendship forever. 
I may not be the best of friend you've ever had, 
but all of you hold a special place in my heart and
this video is also dedicated to you ...
I may not be good in expressing feelings with words, but
I love ya!! 

**there I finally said it - I'm in the mood of being cheesy, haha ... :)
PS: don't worry this video is set to be private, 
so no one can see your 'amazing' pictures nor your 'wonderful' voices... :D

** the credit of two pictures here: che, thanks for the wonderful edited pics ..

Comments

  1. arh why u din mention my name on the wedding order list? arrrrrrrrrrrrrhhhhhh
    over all that's so sweet of you lan... you be good okay :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. wahaha, i am so sorry, mber ... it's not only you, but apres also. or someday you surprise us by getting married with a guy from ... :D :D :D Piss mer!!

    I know I am as sweet as a candy.. hahaha... I'm glad you're happy reading and watching it.. :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Blue Valentine - a movie about love that doesn't work

Pojangmacha: Korean angkringan

haruskah ak diruwat?