Longing

All I want to hear is ...
The sound of DUG
Followed by your miauw
Sometimes it sounds weak or stable
At other times it sounds as if you haven't eaten for weeks


All I want to see is ...
Your figure near my bathroom
Drinking as if there's no tomorrow
With that particular sound
Of the encounter between your tongue and the water


All I want to touch is ...
Your soft fur
When you're sleeping below the towel stand
Or when you hide underneath my bed when there's a lightning or somebody you don't know


All I ever want now is you to go back home
I have prepared your towel so you can shower after your long adventure
I have bought your favorite flavor of wet food - I've stored them in the fridge. And no, I won't mind just whatever amount you're eating so don't worry
I have prepared your water just outside my bathroom so you can drink to your heart content


This house is ready for you so you can sleep wherever you want to
All I want, now, really, is you

where art thou, cing?

Because I've never prepared my heart to losing you

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Blue Valentine - a movie about love that doesn't work

Pojangmacha: Korean angkringan

haruskah ak diruwat?